Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tired of all the big fake smiles..

Woke up early tis sunday morning..

Wanted to swim... ironically... but ay , no one to go with.. km and ct double ps me.. very nice of them...

So i sat at my infront of my com.. scroll through my list of contacts on the messenger.. Hmm, i see lotsa peeps online.. but yet.. lack the motivation and the courage to double click on any of them. I tot i wanted to tok to some one , just one.. but it seems that i began to refrain from doing that. Bad experience maybe? Its difficult to tok to some one who will understand what i say as well.. not that they are intellectuallly disabled.. but maybe i'm the one who is expressiveless..Hard to tok to some one also coz they might not be bothered and most prolly busy with their own stuffs too.. i understood that... i'm most prolly a nuisance then... Well, i tried occupying myself with work also.. but ay, again lack the motivation to do so.. the urge was there to tok to some one.. but yet contradicted by so many contradictions. . . . not that its making me sad or wat.... its just... some nostalgic feeling... Then i tot i've plenty of friends but again... it reallly seemed that i'm bluffing myself all over again.. hah. too bad.

well, that was melodramatical enuff.. went to the gym after wards after lunch.. then did managed to swim and found out that i actually swam better then yesterday. I knew that i could swim like a fish but ay , most prolly i didnt anticipated what there is yesterday.

Well, that was pretty yesterday alraedy , am gonna jog for 1 hour tml.. Hah.

No comments: