Saturday, November 26, 2005

My first Dnf record.. ay lance.. i'm par with u now..hiacks

Rite, had my first trialothon today and lost badly. ON the swimming and running part la.. lemme explain alil about trialethon alil . Its a race where u gotto swim first... and then cycle... and finishing with the run.U nid to excel in all three components to win. Sadly, i tink i only excel in one .. Maybe they shud do a relay such that some one else will swim and run.. and i'll cycle for them.. wakkaka..

I did said i wanted to dedicate tis race to uncle rusty.. wondering now.. whether he should be proud or dissapointed with me? ay, if he is dissapointed then too bad... i did managed to drop alot of ppl when i'm cycling though. sorry uncle rusty..

well, and yea... the promise i made u to make.... i tink it doesnt count now already bahz..

Hmm.. in a dillema now.. whether to feel good or bad... oh yea... ernest and the rest of the old peeps won me ~... too good..

No comments: