Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ya knw.. we cant always rely on time alone to heal wounds.. By the time it does so.. new wounds would be created.. apply some medicine for goodness sake..

Caught up with sleep.Ay ay , thats what sundays are for.. Good.

Had a bad time today.. it just didnt work out for me.. haha

To bt with ruben.. it was quite late already.. and it was pretty dark in there with the trees and all.. I was riding down tis path when suddenly tis stone flew into my left eye.. the pain was excrutiating.. i was like.. ow ow ow on my bike and tings went blur for my left eye almost instanteneously .. a passer by cyclist stared at me as he braked... and very slowly ride past.. good ride past.. thk u .Then washed my eyes with the water from my hydra.. still pain.. ruben caught up with me and we slowly rode to the visitor center.. i couldnt go into the trail any more....the pain is subsiding..slowly..ruben drove there.. but some how.. he couldnt get his car to open with the remote.. and he left the key in the car.. great.. hur hur.. so too bad.. we've gotto cycle back to bp to get the keys from his dad.. the spare one.. it wasnt nice.. cycling with one eye almost blind. The time we reached the house.. ruben's tyre had a puncture.. great. I told ruben to take my bike and go after his car after he collected the keys.. so off he went as i pushed his bike slowly to wen jie's house, only to find that we couldnt get the tube out as the tyre is built in such a way that u nid 3 tyre levers to get the tyre out... and wen jie had only one. ay, in the end ruben came and took the bike in his car.. la dida.. it was 9 already then .. and dinner was horrible

Too bad.. ay , but ~ tml will be a better day.. wakkaka

No comments: