Wednesday, November 09, 2005

We are going against all odds...

ay , it seems that our original plan for the chalet has to be cancelled.. ay

I tink i fail in writing songs.. ay..

Hmm , chee seong's lesson today.. was quite cool i tink.. hur hur .. after that went to town .. with irene ernest and tw.. ay , tw had to pon ent gems.. hur hur.. tml will be my first lesson , omg , 8 in the morning, and i was laughing my ass off at the ppl who nid to stay back on wednesday afternoons. Oh yea.. there was tis gay incident at taka i tink..

Tennis elective slots are all taken up , ay,.. too bad. Gotto head to pengerrang again some time next next week.. with the rovers.. , i tink their lame.. but oh well.. la di da.

I'm so gonna buy my clothes tomolo already... nid to spend that money before they are wasted on smth else.. hur hur

No comments: