Thursday, February 23, 2006

Alrite heres to all the coffee lovers out there...

Orite, After sometime off , its time i did some decent blogging .. AM having my exams now. Stressed Mode.... Any way , In this post , i'ld like to review this blend of coffee by nescafe,its called the blend 37 ,Cup of character.

Image hosting by Photobucket
I was just doing my groceries for my grand ma when i realised that we're running outta COFFEE~.. So , i went over to the dried goods sections and there it was.. In a dark , gothic yet attractive Bottle..OUt of curiosity , i grab a bottle and turn to its back and looked. There this interesting read abuot this man who survived in a ship wreck and lived on coffee for 37 years. The astonishing news break through recently and its said that nescafe wanted to make a debute out off this extraordinary man , thus Voila... the blend 37 was created ,re enacting the 37 years the man spent on his salvage.

I looked at the gold blend , i've normally drink.. and look at blend 37 again and instinctly... i looked at the priced.. a dollar difference. Lifted a brow -_^ .. Well, its not too bad to spend another dollar for something new i thought. Thus , in goes blend 37 into the shopping cart.

As soon as i dropped my groceries in the kitchen, i scourge for that bottle of my precious. Twisted the bottle cap, peeled off the protective Layer.. Ay, protective layer.. doesn't that sound risque... Lol. I tooked up my mug , my spoon , dunk the spoon into the bottle of precious.. scooped a spoonful outta the bottle. Grab my creamer, my brown sugar... did some chemical reaction.. ta da... the wonderful cup brown liquid is finished!!!! MUahahahahaha... -_-


Ay, took my virgin sip for the new blend..Ay, more then i anticipated. It was a whole new taste~! That gingerly sour taste from gold blend... was taken over by a more robust.. mild bitterness. The aroma of the coffee is amazing as it spreads to every corners of ur mouth. So much so that u could actually smell the coffee while its in ur mouth. NIce~ For that 1 dollar difference.. its worth it >_<\/


Right , so if any of you guys run out of coffee at home, do remember this post of mine and go try Blend 37 out ~..

No comments: