Sunday, February 12, 2006

YAY THE POST IS TAKEN DOWN? but has the saga ended? no.

Be it me being benevolent.. be it me having a great mood now.. i decide to take that post down. I shall not accumulate more bad karma in me , but hEy if any one is interested in reading it.. I'll send it to u . To the person who know who he/she is, this is not done for u ... And yes, i've asked ur friends and they've showed no doubts on what they've heard and there is not misintepretation. sad i would be, i won't make myself sadder by creating more sad ppl. U mentioned about me flaming u on my blog... on irrelevant stuffs.. i'm not sure how relevant is the content of the post is now.. but Hey again, contradict it with what ever explanations u want orite. I'm sure u'll pushed all the blame for what ever u've done to some one else or some other stuffs.. We wanted to helped u, as friends.. but u 've said u dont want friends or rather.. U DONT NEED friends who help.


Nostalgic when ever i sit on the bus and pass by star bucks i would be... re affirmed that I'm a redundant existence in ur life... jaded

No comments: