Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rudimentary Socialing ethics ... I doubt theres any known existence...

Hmm, Part and parcel of life. Departures, ppl come and ppl go.Cries joy saddness and happiness, shared and wasted. Perharps Whats left are kept in the back of our brain and over whelmed by other foreign intervene... Well, most prolly hatred?

What ever it is.. I've learnt that this iis one of the things that is totally out of our control , like it or not.. I've gave up on pursuing any furthur and succumed my self to the destiny beyond. well, not that its any bad though, i'm sure every one will live well and all.. happily... I'm sure..i belive that when one is done with his work or her work.. they'ld live for the benefit of not causing obstructions to any activities too.

HAh, that tinge of melachony..

Right snap back to reality..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRENE!!!!!

Orite,today's irene birthday... didnt really celebrated.. but ay , i think the present shud be cool~


Right, today is the first time i saw the maths lecturer so angry.. ay , and the way she throw her tantrum, gives me nostalgic feeling of my previous maths teacher in my previous school. Well, perharps that an adoptable behaviour?


Right after school, went back to school for vball. Crap, the old birds all wore the CSC jersey except for me wit the pt Tee. Odd one out again, but well, in due time.. zheng hua alumni team will be diversified.. with the ppl playing for zhenghua csc and bukit panjang csc differentiated. I'll be in bukit panjang Csc.. first time playing for a foreign team.

After vball ,met km at the school's canteen after that went to buy some ice cream and then went to calin's house for JP's pot luck. Lotsa food.. very cosy feeling i shud say... hmm.. wat else?

Right.. gonna fix my com up, conclude here.

No comments: