Saturday, February 25, 2006

YAY! 3 down 1 to go..

Ay , so... stress level reduced by 75%... left with Java.. Ay, i dont wanna tok abuot it >_<.... I had my Managament and organisations behaviour examstoday.. Mob for short.. Ay, think i'm so gonna not do well for that paper.. Dreads~ Well, its over now i guess , went to town.. to eat. Ay, pepper lunch...I think i need to work on my japanese pronounciation more. Ko ni chi wA! Omaiwa ~! ay crap, i also nid to work on some language skills too.. with dinner over , we went for pool.. after which we went to be posers. Lol, I wanted to start a gang fight with my tie!!!! Crap. Went to esplanade.. there was this really cool gig there.. Damn, the vocalist damn natural~ ay.. After that we went to the did some photo shots. ay, posers we are.. a group of korean tourists actually approached us to look at our great "art work" .. lol pretty cool, i starrted tokking to them with my japanese accnet and greeted one of them wtih the AN nyeong haseyo.. lol, its a good ting i learnt korean from hazel.. lol, it promotes that i'm a internationally friendly person LOL.. ay , crap... i'll end here.. with a pic of us , the pee dudes. Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

ernie said...

boon is peeing on zj leg....

Jc said...

Boon is spraying it every where.. so considerate of him.. LOl