Monday, August 21, 2006

Don't Stop

"NO!!!!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!"

Right, my tires gave way in the middle of Bt. Well if u guys don't know whats that,it bukit timah nature reserve. Yes , surrounded by thick greenery and wilderness....

That means no cycling for a very very long time.

NO cycling makes Jc a very very sad man.

Now that my bike's gone, i'll be on my two feet.One of the saddest things that can happen on earth.

Tsk, that unsightly hole ~( in my tires and my wallet)



Been quite a geek , introvert , loner , pessimist now adays. Not really literally though.

Its like , woots , i'm moving , every one is moving. Some times they stop, but i continue moving , obvious reasons , now i stop , who'ld be there to stop together with me?

Its hard , to have our paths all converging , thats a fact that i realised back then. How ever , its hard to sink into that reality when u know how hard it feels that way.

Some times i feel dejected to the fact that i'm all alone again. I know , that i've only myself to blame for that . Perharps i should have take a better change and be more intiated.

Maybe its too late now ,maybe not, but who knows=S ,who will be stopping at the next stop with me.

No comments: