Tuesday, August 15, 2006

If the world don't suck, we'll all fall off...

Tsk , pre- after math foul mood... un justification had been passed, i'll shut up.

I'm so done with Ba . Tsk, and i'm so screwed up by the paper.Ima good for nothing yes yes.. i won't be motivated by any sneering, so save it.

Well, something good happened though. Gotto watch click , with tw , ern , ly, cal, GArY, zj and me. Tsk , if only we could get more ppl to come along...ern knows.

It is raelly a great show, like what patrick said. Click is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Right. I was so anxious to get home quick and sulk that i took the wrong bus. 106 as 700. The optician told me to wear my specs constantly... i thought that was dumb... till now.

Right , so i board 106. Its all good, until some guy came aboard and sat beside me. For the starting of the journey was anticipating for some pretty lady to sit beside me, tsk, wat a dismay. Well, i'm cool until.... The guy starts rubbing his body against mine. Gay rite. -_- No no i'm not gonna conclude that he's gay now. Until......... he starts flinging his side burn. He is gay. Well... I wanted get off the bus but it was only then i realise i was on 106 and in the middle of no where.... and then......

This two ppl, sat infront of me.( I was boarded on a Tibs bus... the one which had seats facing each other infront) . I thought they were a couple. Yea, they are a pair. Then the "GUY" started talking..If only the butch is a real male, they'll make excellent couples .. really.

Right so its like, hmm gay beside me , lesbos infront of me...HOmosexual bus.

Got my ass off the bus at dover , before i get it any where else,and took the last mrt home..

ay, tranquility and good riddance.

P.s I'm fine with people with an alternative sex life as long as they don't disturb me.

No comments: