Wednesday, August 02, 2006

999

Today ,i did something in my life for the first time. No its nothing that involves with my virginity. I dialled 999 for a good cause. Our club got broken into.


" hi this is singapore police force may i help you?

Yes , i'm calling from sp cyclists . I want to report a case of bugary.

I see , where are you from sir?

Singapore Polytechnic Cyclists club.

I see , which is the one? Poly marina center or Singapore Polytechnic.

As in , Singapore polytechnic. The one at dover road , you can reach here by taking the mrt and dropping at dover.

Ok, what happened?

3 bag containing lap tops , hand phone and wallet are stolen.

Ok, what block at you at?

I don't know what block is this , i'm near the saa

what is the saa

Student alumni affair

Ok, my colleague will be over shortly

thank you. Bye"

30 fricking minutes later

" Hello is this Mr loh?

No , Mr goh

Mr loh?

No , mr goh is this the police officer coming over?

Arh yes , how do i enter the building?

Go in from gate three and turn right and go all the way straight up....

OK, roger thanks.

"
15 mins later

" hello officer , where are you?

I don't see any Saa building near by ..

U turn right ?

Yea , i turn right into gate three and go all the way up..

X_X can u go down .. once u hit a left turn... turn, and go up the slope... U'll see me..."

2 mins later..

" Hellow mr goh, may i know where are you?

Nvm i saw u , in the police car rite..."


During the interrogation...

" So , who was the last one who entered the room..

The theive...

-_-, other then him?


Oh me.."

Yi mian said..." eh, how come the police officer ask u more then they asked the victims?

I dont know, because they asked me instead of them..."


Right , I'm damnnned dissappointed with Mankind now... for breaking in to the club house.. tsk, ok maybe he is an defect of man kind... what ever.. bite me..

No comments: