Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy birthday Jp..

I've a confession to make .

Jia pei , it is your birthday and you are supposed to be expecting a message and a present from me in perth. Heres the confession , I've not sent you message nor the present. =X Ok , now you can go ahead and call me heartless , ungrateful and all those shet , because i really think i'm something like that . Ay, sorry .... i'm just too busy acting busy...

Despites all the names you're gonna start giving to me , i'ld like to say that i'ld treated you all the same and i'm grateful that you're always there and all , being concern and all those shet . Tsk , I know you're gonna go its ok and all for not getting ur present and sending you a message and all but tsk , face it, i could have . SORRY!

Well , in any case, please don't go thinking u're any less appreciated by me or any stuff along that line. Happy birthday ~ =)

No comments: