Sunday, May 20, 2007

Volleyball fiesta

A couple of quick updates on what i'm doing..

Been playing loads of vball matches lately, couldn't get enough of them. For bukit panjang we're into the quarter-finals already which is on next tuesady , woots it seems so effortless to play with team bukit panjang csc, they're good. Then , i'm now in team zheng hua alumni , like finally, i'm able to play for zheng hua again. We're now facing off different teams in our preliminary rounds in the national under 19 vball tournament.We defeated team zypheus today with a lip smacking 2-1 win. It was smacking indeed , the net was set so low today that every one had no problem over coming it , so much so that i jumped too high and had my head blocking the ball instead of my hands. Well, that kinda summed up to my bruised left eye. Its a comedy ... oh yea, did i mentioned, 10 yellow cards were issued in our match . . .totally ridiculous

I gave it a thought and maybe , vball ain't that bad to play. Since i can't cycle well any more , might as well settle for a sport which i could just play.. less competitively. Cycling is nice and all , but its all solo. I'ld like solo once in a while, but to train in solitude.. to be too fast in front of the pack, or too slow ... its always a solo affair. You don't share the glory of wining a race with any one else. You got it yourself. I've got enough of individual glory, enough to satisfy myself.I'm an easily satisfied person so Shut the fuck up , if u think I'm showing off .

Maybe volleyball would be a good thing to continue after all. There is more team work , and we win or lose as a team. Glory isn't just some nonsensical self proclaiming any more. Its a big shout out from 12 people, that we won~ eat that.

Ay ok la.. I like vball .

No comments: