Thursday, May 17, 2007

The jaw dropper...



Sheesh , its been a helluva week, Projects, tutorials , vball, club stuffs.. GG , I'm cranked out . Not to mention i'm so busy acting busy most of the time. Sheesh , and there is this presentation tml , damn and my leather shoe gave up on me this morning while meeting our client. , it couldn't got worse. Its good that i've got a bunch of carrying team mates and ly actually ran all the way to the club room to get my other pair of shoes, woots, thanks man.Much appreciated.










So, the other day Patrick showed me this girl , upon seeing her , i had the image of her Etched right into the back of my head. Sheesh, i just can't forget her.Well, so I'll be kind and I'll share the good stuffs, so i decided to post a pic of this




marvellous




hot




sexy




bootilicious




Stussy




Girl....

Don't look any where else ...





Jaw dropper, ain't she...XD

No comments: