Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm too numb to speak


sorry mates , its been a long time since i updated.The Exams are all crammed up for the week eh. Plus ,i've been rushed around every where too much till my ass hurt from sitting on too much public transport, man i need a car~


So heres whats going on for the past week.


YES i finally bought my camera. My dslr 350d. My sweet black baby, jeeze, the honey names are getting racist. Any what , her arrival is one of the plus factors for me being so busy , busy shooting, pictures that is.I hope i could get some of good quality out~ Oh yea , thanks TPB for the company down to vivo to collect it , I hope you were entertained~


AH jeeze, so many things happened that i can't bother to update.. XD .. Guess we'll just take it from here.





"You've got somebody else?"

"Nope, not really..."

"Then why noT?"

"Well, I don't have to spell every thing out to you that clearly eh? Good , smart girl.."

No comments: