Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The dude's tired..

Damn , I'm damn damn damn shagged ar.. after days of work. Phua is unrelenting. DAMN it, Lemme complain... JEEze

5 days of full shifts work seems like eternity. People come people go , i sold for the company like theres no tomorrow, jeeze i don't know why i am working so hard actually, i've got no quota to reach or sort...Mr phua loves me, I know he does. He even treated me to teh bing after that ace day I had.

Arh, speaking of favouritism, i can't stand bosses being bias to people . Like , to me a boss is some one i look up upon , a leader and all, being biase, is totally not worthy of any respect.Mr Phua and Madam phua ( THe phua laus ) kept mistreating the foreign workers ar. They practice favouritism to Singapore workers,and would give them more consideration as compared to the foreigners.Every time xiao may would have her clients' being passed to me to handle by phua i felt bad. The reason was because xiao may couldn't speak proper english , thus, I took the client , but it got quite ridiculous when the client is actually from china as well and i end up, having xiao may next to me to translate my broken chinese to them.

How ever , I don't know why , the number of people taking photos with us seems to be decreasing , as the days past . Maybe its the rain, people find it a hassle visit the studio. So much so that Wang lin, the receptionist started to entertain people. She'll most likely go walking around disturbing people , and i get that plenty of time. There was once I was like being myself.. standing around ( well, the rest there think that i'm acting cool , in fact there was once , Rj , one of the photographer came up to me and said" wah , you stand here , i think the wind only blow towards ur direction" sth like that in chinese) then wang lin came over and said, JC, the girls ( miss phua and friend) are making fun of you. I was like, Zzz, I better sit down or sth...

Well, a new comer came over just today , his name is Jun Chien or sth . Very close to my name i know. Ok, he came over last week but i only got to talk to him more today. So we were talking about Phua's daughter, miss phua. Miss phua is very very short. Short and small. She is by record, the shortest girl i've ever seen( Esther, you can gloat about this) . Guess, what , she is 20 years old. SHE IS A YEAR OLDER THEN ME. Then i was wondering why she was treating me like a kid when she is so small and short. Just when i finished this sentence, she walked pass us .. I looked at her , and she stopped and look at me. She went," what? Go on~.." and walk away.

I felt this piece of concrete drop on me with the word LOSER carved on it...

No comments: