Thursday, December 16, 2010

day 5 - an empty street,an empty house, a hole inside my heart



As promised, more pictures of the fries, don't be mistaken by the blown up pictures, the fries are really damn small and I had to strain my macro lens to its max in order to take this few shots. cute aren't they. They're probably just over 24 hours old now. Still feeding of their yolk sac, in another 24 hours, they're mouth will be fully developed. That's when the feeding starts.

Hit the library today to do my work. Was worried about the fries so I cam back early to tend to them. Lucky they're all doing fine, was worried that the lack of parental care would cause the culture to crash.

Finally received a reply from tickle monster who is currently heading to paris now. Wish i was there to enjoy the scenery with her. Beautiful scenery with her, what else can be more magnificent then that? haha

No comments: