Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 4 - Every step I take , Every move I make, Every Single day, Everytime I pray .. I'll be missing you..

Remember the notorious B.I.G ?? Biggie smalls, if you haven't got clue, save yourself and go watch the movie on his bibliography. Very good shit..

Ay, i'm still stuck in school doing up my assignment. Tsk, halve the day was spent revising my work inorder for me to start on my assignment . Tough times don't last , tough men do huh..

Speaking of which, a familiar figure popped out from the corner of my desk just moments ago. Yong chee heng. Haha, he was frantically searching for a lap top to edit his work and decided to randomly ask the first person he saw that has one. Who knows that he'd bump into me , such coincidence, tsk.

I'm suspecting the white spawn will not be successful again this time. I saw the nest dissipating this morning with the eggs scattered all around the place. I'm thinking that the male is not fertile , sad case, guess I'll need to acquire another specimen soon.

The school's library is extremely peaceful and quiet at night actually. Shows how much the students here appreciate the library. Well, I figured that I won't be able to concentrate at home any way, might as well sit my ass down snugged in a quiet corner in the library.

10 more days to Christmas, anybody out there without anything to do or any where to go yet?

No comments: