Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day one -First day that i saw you, thought you were beautiful..

School has been a rat race for me ever since it started. The 2 years spent in the Army was really detrimental to my academic intellect , picking up the pieces and moving along with school work was tough.

Alas, sweet liberation from National service was without doubt, delightful. School brings about a new form of freedom and I'm pretty comfortable with this life now.

I wonder though, where my limits would extend to this comfort. Patrick just told me he is quitting school first thing on Monday . Tough school and environment , and some personal issues caused him to reach this daunting settlement. He has always been a champ since primary school and I'm sure that this phase is only going to be a stepping stone for the greatness that is coming next for him.

However,I shuddered with the thought that I could jolly well reach his position as well. It will be such great turn of events that I can't imagine the conclusions that follow suit. I don't have my friend's tenacity to adapt and plan and execute his plans . I can't seem to garner confidence nor reassurance for the future that seems so bleak.

Ay,today marks another 2 weeks apart from the tickle monster. Well, it may seem minuscule as compared to the staggering 2 months (I know some peeps out there maintain long distance relationship and you might probably be laughing your air heads off now . I'll give it to you, because I can't imagine myself in your shoes) we had , how ever, I seem to be anticipating a draggy two weeks coming. Especially so when the 2 weeks is covering Christmas. Tsk, all well, enough of whining,time to hustle with my POA assignments and notes again.

No comments: