Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 3-Whites spawn again

Yet again my fishes spawned today. Previously the eggs weren't fertilized so there wasn't any baby fishes. Hopefully, the dad's doing his job this time.

I'm working on yet another assignment again. Infront of my naggy friend, Mr Seah Chong Tuck who kept distracting me from my work. Nah, he's innocent, I'm actually totally clueless on my assignment and has been staring a blank screen ever since I switched on the laptop.

Had a bit of a scare just now regarding my modules exemptions.Called the student help desk already regarding the issue. They apparently made a mistake regarding my exemptions for my course. Hopefully things will get validated soon enough or else, I've to go through 3 years of studying in that wretched school.

Ay, tickle monster should have reached Uk by now. Hope she safe and sound. Ok, time for dinner, Seah is getting freaking irritating and impatient..

No comments: