Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 7- Friends are the finest balm for the bruised soul

1 week since she's been gone. I admit , I am still pretty down today. Was out with the fags.. had dim sum at taste paradize. Food is awesome there .. serious.. check out the pics...

Total bill came up to a 125 but i guess its quite worth the price. Though honestly, I don't think i can indulge in much of this extravagant any more.

Watched Tron after wards.


Gary suggested the show. I thought it was so so only,with the scientific sci fi plots and all, it kinda reminded me of the matrix.

Walked around marina to clark quay with ern and gary afterwards. Lou had to go to this wedding he dread. Poor lad, got to face his greatest fears. Don't understand why he is so afraid of losing..

That's all for now.. Out.

No comments: