Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've forgotten who what where when, remembering only you me there then.

Right , one of those zombie auto pilot days today.

Couldn't slept a wink ever since the grass hopper cross breeded with cockroach insect the size of my wallet came hopping by the room. Not that i'm petrified or sth i just wish that it would hop with more ease and consideration. I can feel it on my hand for a moment .

Zzz and there goes , 5 hours straight i can't slept a wink . Mind flooded with senseless thoughts , clouding the will to sleep too.

Lessons today were quite dry . Esp the first lessons.Pitchy and spastic tutorer. Followed by another as always pitchy and spastic lectuere. Gg.

Was tickled pink by mr brown's pod cast though, especially on this particular episode on maids in singapore. "So, does my maid come with gurantee?" adapted from Mr brown show..

Alicia finally agreed with my questions to be posted to the principle wit regards to the size of the club and the rat problem. Of course , language and phrasing wise got to take note while asking the holy one.Another thing to add, Alicia actually complemented our club, news from daryl . Its so unexpected to hear her sing praises for us , when the fact that she would not reprimand us on any nitty gritty would be rare enough.The world changed , woots, now 3 out of 5 ppl in the world from 60% of the world population.Serious.

I drop dead on my couch the moment my face kissed it . Too shagged. I woke up at 7 by noises in the kitchen and had this weird sense of dejavu. I looked at the mechanical clock above me , 7:10 SHUTS , i'm late for school. I jumpped out of the sofa and rush to wash up while asking my mum why didnt she wake me up earlier .. then she came to me and told me... " son, its P.m now..not a.m . " -_-

My bio clock is seriously messed up.

No comments: