Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My mum..

Just came back home... 12:25...dinner had been waiting for me since don't know when.

I creeped into mum's room, she knew i was there but she just kept quiet. Took a quick bath and proceed to the kitchen to eat the dinner i promised my mum that i'll eat. Cabbage with roast pork, chinese sausage with egg and pickles and 5 spice chicken. They were all our , me my sis and my bro, favourite dishes.

Its been quite long since i ate my mum's cooking, and i especially missed this specialties she made, but nevertheless , i sense this melancholy as i scooped my meal.

I'm seriously afraid now... that i'll lose her... my mum. What she told me yesterday really had me thinking. Though i dindt really show it much , i'm seriously bombed by all the out comes which may occur tml .This fear ..... of losing sth precious..

She has always been a good mother . In fact, she is the best. I guess the only person who will still wake up at 6 am every day to make sure we be punctual to school after being totured by our numberous troubles we make would be my mum. The only person that would sacrifice her lunch just to get my brother's execise book to him before lessons start would be my mum. The only person that would throw all dignity away for my sis would be my mum. The only person that would share my sorrows, woes and misfortunes and let me have my happiness on my own would only be my mum.In fact , i think the only person who will make me cry now when i eat the dishes she make , would only be my mum...

I don't know how these tears start to well up and i don't know what i'm talking about,but i'm really afraid now... that she'll leave me..

I hope i'll be able to say these following words...

I love you mum...

No comments: