Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Jab

I'm taking a thyroid jab tml YAY~~~~~~ SO FUN~~~ .....



not.




So this is where the thyroid gland is , and this is what is going into my body . I don't understand why i need a thyroid jab to work at sakae.. I read that thyroid is about what growth hormones thing.Why the hell i need growth hormones...

I"M GROWN ENOUGH~~~




I don't want to look like him man..Seriously...

I'm grown enough and i love the way i look now... Zzz , can't imagine what i'll mutate to after the jab. Maybe something like this...

NO!!!!!!!! i don't want to look gay......


Seriously, after a few looks , dont you GUYS think he is gay. Ay, side trackked.





Yes master~thanks for reminding me that the jab cost 20.90 bucks


Sigh, maybe i'm just being paranoid. Its just a jab wat. Its just a needle they poke into ur skin , into ur veins , and leave a hole there only wat. They will just inject something and hope the needle don't break only wat. Even if its breaks, it'ld just flow along with the blood stream only wat. Even if it does, the doctors might be able to locate it and stop it wat.. even if they don't , it'ld just reach the heart only wat. If they really don't before it enters the pulmonary system i'll just die only WAT~... Zzz

K, i'm not petrified.. just alittle shy of the needle. Any wat, i can't belive i'm paying 20.90 for something which doesn't even make me go high~ ...Well, for the end of the day, its still worth it T_T ...

No comments: