Friday, October 13, 2006

So pwnned..

Right , yesterday i took a bus and i got caught by the uncle for using my bro's Ez link card.. REJOICE . Lol. But ay, so fun ... After so long ... its quite an achievement.=D

Ken kwan's class now..Zzz , gay tutorer. Other then the fact that he is gay.. i think he is pretty nice leh.I'm STRAIGHT. He said that i look so much better with my long hair. XD ,like woots, thats like the last thing i'll hear coming outta the mouth on a lecturer. Well, the fact that he still shrieks like a woman still makes me freak out though.Womanly man. Period.

Been quite broke recently , thanks to Tw ,i've got an applicable job as a waiter at sakae. Sushi mambo jumbo man.

Had this man to boy conversation with an insurance agent yesterday. The session was quite interesting , as he told me about his life as an agent , the crictism , the fun, the passion and the pride . He told me how he enjoy being his own boss when he worked as an insurance agent, which i think is pretty cool. Self given work schedule, self given breaks , self given holidays , self given targets to meet. Woots.

Right , Singapore is getting too small huh. No where else to go.. Zzz. Any suggestions guys?I thought vivo city is cool though.

Zzz, and its the 28... remember...

No comments: