Sunday, October 15, 2006

Responsibility, filial piety, love and jokes

So , its a sunday today. Well, this sunday, is one of those sunday that had too many events happening in one day. So much that its too much for my weak little heart to take it...

Breakfast with dad and mum, something rare nowadays... not the most enjoyable though.

I saw how gramps had difficulty getting some one to bring him to the hospital. I almost wanted to gave up sentosa trip to follow him to the hospital. I dunno why his other sons and daughters couldn't bring him to the hospital when they drive big cars and have big money. Mum was almost jumping into fits already . How ever , when i visited gramps just now at the hospital.. he can still joke about how pretty the nurses there are with me.. So , i guess he'll be fine.. just alittle sad about how insignificant he can be ..

Sentosa is getting boring i think.Volleyball is not the same today, u get super poser ppl around. I'm also one big poser but , honestly i didnt like the matches much today. Ay , went off from sentosa early. Hmm, maybe its the ppl we are with ??? Thats why its like.. getting plain. I know siloso is not just about this only.Its about so many things else, perharps its just another SO thing too.

Vivo city is damn big with plenty of weird ppl in it. Don't belive? Go take a look .

We saw pauline on the way. The news she told us is terribly shocking. So shocking , that me and jx decided we shouldn't talk much. Else >_<....

Just received news from tw that i had to get a jab to vaccinate myself to work at sakae. Damn, the person who created needles is dumb.

Any wat, after much observations from today and before ... to the person whom it might concern,which i doubt would still be reading this... I think u've changed.. dramatically. So much... that its too much. Things were so much better and fun before. I didnt know how it turned so ugly that i would love to hate and hate to love... so... Zzz , please if You are reading this take a good hard look at what u've become. Ps, if u think that i'm refering to you, you are wrong, the person is just some one who will know that i'm talking about him or her. HOw ever , if u are having doubts u can come talk to me.

I'm a very approachable guy, i don't love every one , but i'm a very approachable guy.. =D world peace. I don't like gay banglas though.

No comments: