Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dumblings day....

OMFG ITS SUNDAY ALREADY~

Damn , one week more to msts , I fuckking dread them. So much so that i'm talking like some dumb fuckked bimbo..

I spent the past few days out late , so much so for cooping up at home flashing and psing previously. I feel much alive today. Its a perfect morning, my mum didn't forget to my paper and woots, finally some one did something about the coffee. Whats more, my aunt and uncle came over to visit us to help out with making dumblings..Then i didn't over slept today so yes, i'm productive. Its good.PLease , don't let anything happen to ruin my perfect Sunday..

Its dumpling day today. I think. Mum woke up early to start preparing for it , and i'm more then glad to help out. I wish i had my camera with me i'ld be able to post up my tasty cuboid dumblings. I don't understand why they want it to be pyramidal shaped when its soo much easier to make a cuboid one.Tsk

3 cheers for a wonderful SUNDAY!

No comments: