Friday, June 08, 2007

Feeling Dysfunctional

Certainly , I'm tired of so many things . How people behaved , how they treated me , how they treated each other. It feels like they're out there to get each other.Some how , i feel that I'm the only one complaining about it. Its like, they feed on this vicious cycle , deprived of hate , ruins hope for a better day with an absolute eclipse.

I'm tired of feeling what i should be feel. I sneered at how people need to be hypocrites yet I'm the worst I've ever saw. I'm sick of being deprived of attention , or even worse.. getting those that i don't deserved.I cursed and swear with every shadow that bump against me , making me sway. I chased away those who wants to get at me , yet , i need some one to read me. Like a book , I wished to be accounted for , I wish some one understand my hand writings...

Tolerance is indeed a bliss, which I would love to blow it away with a kiss...

No comments: