Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Crucial times are always short...

MAnz.. yesterday only went to sleep at 2 40.. today woke up quite early.. then my head ache did not go away.. from yesterday till now.. Running a fever also liao.. Damn.. and time is so crucial now.. its like.. I 've gotto make tis big decision by thursday lo.

Early in the morning went to take the locker key from jm to yh. But yh.. took very long to come down.. so i called calin.. and passed it to her as i was rushing to meet up with ct.

I met up with ct .. den we went to sch.. we couldnt contact mr sng so we walked along the 2.4 km path along with the taf club members hoping tht mr sng would be at the end taking their attendance.. but he wasnt there.. So we passed the forms to the head prefect.. Faizal.

After tht we walked to pjc through a short cut.. really fast.. we reached there in abt 15 mins.BUt the ting is we cudnt go in.. The sercurity guards wun let us in..So we went back home on the bus..

Went home.. already feeling feverish ler,.. so sleep for a while. Was awaken by ct's fone call abt 2 hours later... asking me to acc him to the bank to make his bank card. Mm, i was feeling better ler.. so acc him.. Den jp called also.. saying to acc her to victoria concert hall along with jie. I agreed also.. So i went to meet up with ct first.. We walked to the bank.. but seeing tht there is so many ppl...We skipped the bank and directly boarded the bus to find for jm and jp.

I called jm onced we reached the bus.. but she said she cannot make it .. Den i was like. sian liao lo.. ok la.. my fault la, i am supposed to call her before hand coz i was tinking they are ready ler.. Mm so tht resulted in me waiting at the bus stop under the harsh scorching sun together with an idiot who kept scolding me .Hur hur, did not rebel much .. coz i understand y ct so tu lan.. i also at fault. After a while he also cooled down then be come siao again liao... -_-

Den jp they all came... jp also ticked me off for not teling them before hand.. den i was like.. wah piangz... Abit fed up at first.. but decided to keep every ting to myself ler..We went to victoria concert hall.. me and ct wore shorts and slippers.. and we were like.walking the whole of the cdb area.. hur hur. Mm, on the way back home.. we had quite a lil discussion abt jp's decison.. Can see she had quite a tough time back there debating with ct and jm. I was .. in my head ache mode so i didnt quite give any opinion.. i also dun wanna give much opinion... i've only told her wat she shud be clear of when she takes tht path of wat to expect and the preperation.. maybe not acadamedically.. but also abt the environmentally and the mentally la.... mm, no matter wat jp does or wat path she chooses.. i'll definately give her my fullest support as she's some one i care for ..

Had a conversation with xw.. halve the time i was ... hehe , he ddint changed after all. He still discourages ppl and all.. Mm, i also heard tht he kinda mocked at those who didnt did well in front of them.Oh well, the theory of the turning over a new leaf does not work now. Er erd. Orite i gotto go before my head ache kills me.. ciao..

No comments: