Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dun make tings so difficult for every one..

Mm, so.. tomolo is the day i get to hear happy birthday from friend all around me who care for me .. Lol.

Today ct km and jp came over to me house and i cooked spagethi for all of them. LOl, the lunch was kinda gr8 i tink .. at least i dun nid to spend my birthday eve alone. They were kinda arguing juz now abt my birthday tomolo... so much so tht i tink they tot of cancelling it. Lol, not tht i mind or wat. but i hope they dun get so bothered and so frustrated over it , i want my birhtday to be a joyous occasion and all. Its even better if they dun celebrate as it wud save those head ache and all.

I had a wish which can only be fufiled by two person on my birthday but it seems tht its impossible now as its juz too difficult for the both of them. SO then its ok, I'm still good without the wish being fufiledd and all.A sms of greetings and all wud do good..

Mm, later gonna go cycling bahz.. count my time away on my bike to my birthday lol. haha, happy advanced birthday to me bahz.!

No comments: