Thursday, March 17, 2005

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To mE~!~!

Hur hur, soo its my birthday today... lets see.. had quite alot of happenings today...

First ting in the morning.. was late in meeting jp they all.. kinda over slept.. Lol.. They were angry budden cnanot show it.. Lol SO funny.I saw jm there den i kinda.. EH!!! coz she was supposed to be working.. together with yu hui and calin.. Really feel elated tht they took an off for me juz to celebrate my birthday with me.. They still had to rush here and there..Really , felt for their effort, even way back, i already told Jm not to buy the gundam ler... too stressed up for them...

We went to watch the movie.. son of the mask.. kinda wacky i tink.. AFter which.. We went to haigen dais to buy a birthday cake for me.. LOL, very nice sial.. the ice cream cake..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AFter tht calin san li and yu hui and jie min went to work ler...

Tht leaves us with jp. and gay ct and km.. Haiz.. with the 4 of us left.. time started to pass really slowly..

At first we want to wait for jm they all for a while at the bus stop.. budden Km say sian.. then i suggest we go marina square walk around.. DEn every one was having a pc face.. Ct had a stomach upset and kept complaining... haiz. jp was also tu lan .. MM..

den we walk off from marina square.. then there was nth to do ler.. i suggested to go bugis.. but jp dun wan.. Then ct say go his house eat steam boat... Then we go back bp.. Gay went home coz he say he tired.. Den left with me ct km and jp. I suggested for ct to go home to wait for us as he seemed to be in much pain.. Then i km and jp went sheng siong to go buy the food.DEn we changed placed to eat.. to jp house.. we asked ct if he could still go .. he said ok.. at first..

We then brought the food.. i carried the food and all to jp;s house with her while km went back to take the steam boat.. While at jp house.. ct msg and say he cud not make it.. den i was like.. den her bro come in and say tht there will be guest coming later.. so her house not fang bian liao.. Den i was like sian.. My plan to salvage my birthday had failed.. I told km not to come ler.. den i and jp wen to fajar to have dinner.. Ok la... still have smth nice.. Had a tok with jp over the series of events tht happened Today. Mm ...

After tht went home.. feeling kinda empty.. smsed xn if they could come out and chill or smth.. Lol, den they say no time.. AFter tht they called me out.. haha.. Then the also buy a birthday cake for me. LOl. another cake.. kinda cool..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

quite impressed by wat they did in such a short time.. there was quite a no of ppl there.. kk ben yat yan Doreen Evan JJ and Xn.. LOL not bad.. first time they celebrate my birthday .. first time had two birthday cakes.. WEll tht kinda... salvaged every ting..haha

k la...I am stilll very happy over my birthday ...I missed my jie alot.. i feel so lonely now at night.. ~~

No comments: