Saturday, March 05, 2005

Destined.

Mm.. now adays after the o's alot of decisions are made.. These decisions had made us go seperate ways ler..after much of a sage, every one had took their path ler.. its time to say good bye .

I've been pondering abt it for quite a long time.... But finally i still agreed tht i couldn't and musn't make them stay for my own selfish reasons. Hmm, no matter wat... I'll support them fully in every thing they do..

Was at the beach tis morn ... hur hur.. cycled there at the bleak of dawn , the morning dew was cooling and all... I reached sentosa at abt 7.. Mm, long time no do tis kinda ting ler.. Cycled around and decided to sit at siloso beach . Dunno why ... sitting alone do help some times.

Reached home at about 11 .. juz nice to watch gundam seed. Hehe. From then on wards.. i kept waiting for some one to ask me out.. Finally km called me to jio me to go play lan games with him.. Probly.. tis will be the last time in some time i play war craft with him.....

AFter tht we went home ... den i met up with ct again to go to jp house to do the registering ting again.. however to no avail. Gone back from the infutile trip at 11 and reached home.. Jm told me tht she could help with the registerations so i told her my singpass and all. I registed Business info tech at sp as my first choice.. Mm, for the rest.. ijuz picked randomly

No comments: