Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Temperate

Dunno why.. now adays.. i get fed up easier den before ler..

Today went to pjc only to be upset with set down no 1...Played vball there for halve a day den... Mdm chan came over to say tht the moe couldnt allow me to go in to Jc with such.. Amazing marks. BUT the sch really wants me to get in and they deeply regretted.. hur hur.. oh well, wasnt tht pc coz i tot i cud go to poly for business course ... till i got home and xue ning told me tht i cant with my grade for english.. ARgH~!~!~den i was like.. how business is my fav lehz.. and its my interest.. I was beginnning to have suicidal tots already..

AFter tht I couldnt find my singpass and couldnt log into the web site. Damn pc... I was like throwing tings around in search for my singpass ler lo.. oh weelll ben called me to collect the Ko setup disc from in .

ON the way back ct call.. i was riding my bike.. after the conversation.. I was putting back my hp wen i accidentally dropped it .. I was on the middle of the road.. and i couldnt retrieve it .. SO i have to get off my bike ... there was alot of car passing by and i hoped eagerly tht they wun run over my hp.. But eventually.. a taxi mowed over it...~~~ i was like.., SHET.. after chking there was no vehicles already.. i retrieve my hp.. Hur hur.. IT seems alrite to me after chk and all.. THe hp is alrite.. Belive it or not... it was dropped at quite a high speed .. And it was mowed over by a taxi on the wheels. And it still alrite.. dammit my fone is hard core...

After tht series of happenings.. km called me .. he told me to work tomolo.. he says ct will be working too.. den i was like.. Mm, ct and me gt vball ler.. ct will wan to work mehz.. i called ct up and he said km did tell hm to work.. but he refuse to.. I was like.. Hur hur, so much abt trusting him.

Went back home and tried installing the Ko , but to no avail.. ARghz, after so much.. i still cannot get it installed. Dammit.... I am soooo Tu lan now. GRrr

No comments: