Thursday, March 17, 2005

Lol, jus received tis smses from my friends.. Hehe, so glad tht i have them around..Thks to the ppl who wished me at msn too.. THkS ALOT~!

Wei En

YO its me again wanna wish u happy 17Th bday . Got more strands of white hair le hehe. may all ya wishes cum true & stay happy 4eva.Smilez more la

Chong tuck
Happy birthday... May ur dreams come true and all the best... lastly... PLZ PLZ faster go find a gf fast! stop sticking with me .. i also need to finda GF. Haha

LOl i see tis one i luff till i peng

JIemin

To my dearest Didi .. happy birthday! ! hee no matter where u go u must remember me as ur jie ok ! hee

calin

Happy birhtday dude.. hope everyting goes well to u .. all the best whereever u go u will have my blessings

Shallyn

Happy birthday! may all ur dreams and wishes come true.. stay hapy =)

No comments: