Wednesday, June 29, 2005

continue...

We've got lotsa acheivement after wards and with the help of another external coach... whom is mr sng's previous coach.. we fought our way to the west 2004 b divisions finals again.. Its nostalgic as we were against shuqun secondary yet again..we rallied our way till the bitter ends as both team won a set each.. the final set was juz as intensive with scores margins apart ...how ever , we manage to pull through... tears of joy were dropped by many of us.. as we clinched the final set.. Every one was relived tht the emotional roller coaster ride had ended...and its there again zheng hua first batch of volleyball players created legend for the school..

I Graduated from zheng hua after wards... Hur hur ... I went into sp after o's and joined the volleyball there.. I still love volleyball all the same there.. but i found out tht the trainings had been very hard on me....as in.. it left me with no time for doing tings like work and all..

thus, after much dillemia and contradictions.. i've come to a conclusion to quit vball...ay ay.. but i'll still play it la.. but not tht intensive any more.. i wanna focus more on my studies and cycling...

Cycling will be smth i tink i will wanna be good at... i'm gonna cycle faster and harder.. now.. I'm sorry to my team, esp chun hung jun yuan and chong tuck.. Letting myself and u guys down liddat are the tings thats been holding my decision back before.. I really hope u guys do well for wat u guys are good at... all the best to u on the paths u choose bahz..

Guess tis is the end ler bahz... 4 years + of intensive volleyball training will come to an end for me ler... i guess a few years down the road.. i still wont forget the adrenaline rush volleyball brought for me... short balls will be in my mind wen i cycle.. decisive , precisive and agressive....

No comments: