Friday, June 24, 2005

Flu season..

Ay ay.. ebery ones catching the flu in the class and all of the sudden every is sick.. Lol...

Hur hur.. i dozed of in acc today.. in the first seat some more.. and wats more i'm late.. LOl.

ay ay.. blur me left my shoe bag on the lrt .. heng i managed to retrive it... or else i dunno how am i gonna live on..

Ay ay... Today crs was at the tatami room.. I swear tht tht place smell like chocolate cookies to me lor.. hurhur i dunno maybe its my nose.. but thts the way it is now. lol..

Had a long break today also.. hur hur.. and i manage to catch some sleep during tht long break. haha..

Went to the club house for a little while...... ay ay, dunno tink of quiting cadc wen i found out no one is in the same comm as me.. hur hur, maybe joining guiitar club bahz. since i picking up eeither an acoustic or a bass guitar... but will depend on its schedule first bahz.. if its tight i'll juz ask some one else to teach me muahaha..

Dun tink i can get back my bike sial.. by tis weeek.. i missed her.. shes been away from me for like.. 4 days already.. i wonder if she is cold at the club house or nt...

ay ay... vball was the same.. with same good peeps.. hai..tink i nid to really improve my xia shou qiu in sp.. it aint the same as before.. they dont use liberos.. hur hur.~ jia lat sial..

Or maybe i'll juz quit.. hur hur, orite la.. type till here for today...

No comments: