Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I hate wasabi,esp wen its on my body

Orite.. today sch end early~!~!~ YAY!!!!!so happy..Brings me to realisation tht sch life is realy robbing me of my time.. Mm , the peeps actually wanted to go watch movie.. but after i heard km also not going i also dun feel like going ler.. ~

Mm, i was supposed to go for bike mech ting.. but after hearing tht they were tokking about bike anotomy... hur hur i tink i kinda suck.. so i didnt go and went for shopping with tw zhi jian and ern~ Its really SHOPPING tis time.. without the inverted commas.. Wootz, for the first time..I tink i'm such a town noob.. dunno where to walk sial.. lol.. ern and zhi jian are like damn expert.. and me and tw was like following them .. lol.. but nvm.. after a few more times theer tings will be better liao. lol , kinda tink wen jie is rite about the getting a life for myself part..


after every ting i rushed back to sch.. Wah liao.. tht bus uncle really wat... he really very wat lor.. I was tokking to hansel saying i will be late.. den i say the bus is moving very slowly. den the uncle hear lehz.. then he moved even slower~...Tht caused me to end up in sch at 430.. danG~hur hur the game they played today was shi zi lu kou.. <-dunno got spell wrongly or not.. any way.. we played tht game.. and we were supposed to eat longans with wasabi and onions.. I eat ler i almost cried manz.. piang oie~~!~!~!.. the taste is really.. bo wei gong..

After tht choon hong got 'G'ed.. lol, i see him in distress ler.. I quickly............. went over to help........ the guys to G him lol~! wahhha..Hur hur den i got 'G'ed also.. it happened wen they wanna G tht wen cong.. lol.den i go over help.. den he turn the tables.. LOl, point finger at me.. den i was like.. Wth~ hur hur, I struggled in silence.. LOL..They actually put wasabi on me tis time.. lol.. cool.. i mean.. its really cooling~...

K la.. after tht they celebrated some one's birthday den we went home after tht.. jp did ask if i wanna go to luan's house.. I dun wanna.. as i was quite shagg.. Mm, tomolo still got training and damned~~~ tomolo will be missing out on chase again.. Sad final episode liao..

No comments: