Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Its with ur absence tht coz me to mourn , but tears cant cry u back.how ever ,i'm looking towards the day tht our path converge and it willl seem like yesterday again...

Km went for ns ler..suddenly its like i wanna spend more time with him now but i cant already... hes gonna be gone for some time... yea..

Tinking on how much influence he has been as a friend of me before..

How he gave me the power to dream furthur.. gave me the hope to pursue my dream too and how he constantly fill my life with.. yea.. life..

Its his attitude tht caused me to look at him as a role modal in some aspects of my life.. for instance.. his strong will inspired me to not to give up on wat i do.. and its also his ability to get his ass outta tough situations tht made me look upon too...

Yea, hes also one of the guy who made me unleash the instinct to race in the mtbiking world. remebering the times where we train on tarmac and how we drafted vehicles and made alot of roadies eat dust and ate dust ourselves.. yea.. we did all tht together..

Now i tink each of us have diverge and had our path laid already.. sadly, they dont converge... tings arent going to be together for us for quite some time.. I do hope ... tht we would see each other again.. and by then i hope we've achieve wat we wanted for ourselves... mm

Tis all might be crap la.. but hur hur thts wat i tell my blog de.. haha juz saying tis incase some of u cant take all tis.. er errd..ciaoz

No comments: