Monday, June 20, 2005

Sleepy

K la.. today cycled to sch.. i knocked into a car in the heavy traffic at bukit timah road.. hur hur lucky its a traffic jam so i rode off .. haha before the driver could wind his screen down to get to me.. Lol..hur hur i went to the club house alone.. ay ay.. they said tht passage was very haunted and they said its not good to walk alone there.. lol.. i only gotto know tht fact wen i was doing my acc hw in the itos study area and i over heard a bunch of peeps tokking about it.. Lol..

Hur hur, the water in the bath room is damn cold .. in the morning.. ay ay... good ting i didnt jump too high or i'll hit my head again..

Yay matt came back from overseas ler.. haha.. missed his lame jokes.. lol.. already today in class so damn funny ler.. esp wen i tooked his jacket and act like little blue riding hood with tht hood of his.. Lol.. k la.. maybe its rather little blur riding hood.. lol... Damn sleepy today.. making me seemed like a walking zombie..Tink lack of sleep aint the cause of tht..ay ay.. maybe i'm overdoign myself lol.. i dunno hehe..

on the way back home today damn comical.. i sat on the lrt.. den tis mum and his two kids.. i tink both not older den 3 came sat next to me..
hur hur.. tht kid.. Lol.. suddenly come sat on my lap..~ den i was like..Huh.. den her mother said "sayang.. come here.. later uncle scold u ar.." den i was like O_O wat the... me uncle..argh!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! whahahaha.. tink its coz of my hair .. hur hur time i got it cut ler.. yay.. gonna cut hair again.. so excited , lol..

wah juz now i saw tis new gundam ting.. i was like.. WAH... its so cool lor.. hur hur.. heres a pic of it.. lol

No comments: