Sunday, June 26, 2005

Tings I dont wish for come by my way and the tings i wish for juz dont seem to come at all..

Woke up damned early today.. 5.... hur hur to find out tht wen jie got drunk the last nite and couldnt attend the race with me... leaving me alone with ruben.. ay ay.. YI mian also damn jia lat.. lost his way.. hur hur he went all the way to discovery center instead of ntu..

AFter we reach the race area.. we were dispatched into group.. i'm team up with this bery great guy called yus.. AY ay.. he is a very gr8 man to tok to .... hur hur and we were allocated to the location whereby.. opposite.. theres a durian plantation..LOl.. so we were practically siting there and waiting durians to dropp.. and they did.. Lol it was nice lo, ahah fresh durians..

Ay ay, after every ting sat ruben car to go collect guitar from matthew.. haha.. had quite some time figuring out how to use it juz now.. thks hansel for teaching me all the stuffs.. hur hur..

Ay ay...Dunno how long to wait till we can go jamming.. Lol.. hope to get my vocals rite...by then..

Mm, missed out initia D with the ppl today.. haiz.. some times tings are realy nt in my control...

No comments: