Friday, December 08, 2006

Appreciation Appreciated.

So today i went for the appreciation dinner and there was this bunch of old people surrounding me while having dinner. There was some 1970s band on the stage and they were singing songs like.. sway.. chan mali chan.. yue liang dai biao wo de xin.. bla bla bla old songs. I thought they sucked so i tooked the mike and the guitar and hit on the distortion pedal and got anotehr guitarist joining me and we performed diary of jane by breaking benjamin. After we finish the number the faces we saw is like this

O_O

Ok la, other then the first two sentences i wrote, the rest is bull shit.

The night was nice , the band is awesome.. i mean it.. the vocals are damn good , especially on the altos .In fact , they played their pieces well that people started dancing. There is this ah pek and aunty who went cha cha after their 3rd or 4th glass of wine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drunk cha cha people, not something u'll see every day.

Turn out on the table was less then expected. Tsk tsk, despite the tantalizing menus with , abalone, sharks fin and some very expensive dessert. Oh well, that only meant i got a bigger portion of the food XD.

One thing about community club functions.. they always have lucky draws after the event. Its always liddat to make the audience sit their ass through out the 9 course. I wanted to leave early but boon tiong offered a ride home so i stayed put till hes done with his lucky draw. Guess what , my number was called . 170.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Conrnell thermostat.. something you would want to have if you think that electricity bills ain't high enough for you


I almost not want to go up to collect the prize because i had to have my face appearing on 6 big screens surrounding the hall but .. zzz.. wei sheng didn't want to claim the price on my behalf so i had to go up. Well, it was not so bad after all. I managed to check my hairdo, which was pretty cool,on the big screens ..=x

Ay , and i got the transport claims ... woots, more then i expected. Suddenly i see possibilities in my life again. wakakkakaka.

No comments: