Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Terrorism.. its real

Finally, i got rid of the god damn gay song on my blog.. its supposed to enhance the atmosphere when u read that 4 chapter story. =X

So i ponned the whole day of school today coz i dont' wanna limp myself around. AY, wec and econs lecture..lak sio lak sio.. i'll just copy the notes from some one later on.=x

I was walking down the usual path to get my lunch when i heard explosions. I turned towards to the direction where the sounds came from and was caught back, by an inferno . The third story of a multi storey car park caught fire and there were explosions echoing the neighbourhood simultaneously . Thus ,I dialled 999 for the correct reasons for the second time in my life today . I stood there for awhile and watch the fire burn as the walls of the 4th storey turned black by the thick fumes . Well, it got bored after staring at the flames awhile , and i notice that there was around 4 meters away from the carpark.

I was worried for the people staying in there as i saw this old lady sticking her head out, oblivious of what was going on. Then i saw this uncle, run up stairs to the scene of the fire, with a pail, i think he decided that he could put out the flames with that bucket ... I think other wise. I wanted to tell him to keep away till the firemen come but ay , he ran so fast.. ok maybe i walked-_-.

Any wat, the fire didn't looked life threatening so i walked away and got my lunch. The fire engines came after i got my lunch . Quite fast i thought . How ever, the fire seemed to have subsided by the time they came. I think.

Oh well, that concludes another one of those exciting days.

No comments: