Thursday, December 07, 2006

A broken string

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So i broke the e string today.-_- The bloody thing flew and almost killed me. ANd i was so on to this new song.. damn it.

Commuting via mrt any one? So i go to school via the mrt every day . Every day i see the same kinds of people. Standing or sitting , You just observe them and you can see what kinda attitude they have. Especially during rush hour, where either commuters are rushing to go to work or school in the morning vice versa at night. You'll be able to see the disgusting nature of man kind~; then you'ld get to appreciate other means of transport.

So this evening i was going home with a heavy load on my shoulders, the lap top. Then i board the mrt and found myself a place to seat. Then, mr big buttocks came in and sat beside me. I didn't call him big buttocks because he has some physical disorder , rather, i think its something pyschological. He kept shifting his butt left and right , seemingly to find more space to land his ass . I was pissed by his actions. I couldn't find any seats around me so i decided to tolerate with it. Now to tolerate doesn't mean to accept, quoted from the Great gay and philosophic teacher Mr garrisson from south park. I am annoyed , but i decided to bear with the irritant and continue to sit down.

How ever , he is seriously not taken into by the body signs and hints by me and the other person beside him and continues his ass moves. I almost decided to not tolerate any more and give up the seat until miss tantalizing pretty sat beside me after the person be side me alighted . The sweet perfume and her soft hair was sprawled all over. It wasn't on intention but she also had her ass against me.

This , is something i can tolerate. =x

No comments: