Friday, December 15, 2006

Words shy

Finally, sem break..ima rest my ass ... and its work work and more work again. Tsk.

Well, alot of upgrades and improvements coming along the way for me. For starters.. new cpu.. yes.. finally.. I'll not risk getting killed by the old one. Then there is alot more.

Bought myself a pair of nikes . Woots, i think its my first time buying nike shoes, didn't really share the passion for that tick, but i guess this pair works out just fine .



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After queing for god knows how long..

Ay and i was late . damn it.Damn guilty sia.. but it all worked out well. Melban sea food is nice.. woots , i recc you guys go try it. There are crabs weighing 5 kgs there. Imagine the size, unholy. People at ang mo kio area shoulda heard of the restaurant. Yummilicious on the taste buds , painfully taxing on the wallet. Trust me.

Well , nth much to blog about these couple days. No new concepts or idea coming out but hmm, whats your perception of a fling?

No comments: