Saturday, January 27, 2007

10 messages for 10 different characters on a saturday morning.

1) Shut up because I don't want to hear you speak. You're a dick head and its the likes of you that makes life suck. You have no sense of humour so stop, its not funny. Maybe you don't have common sense at all to startwith. Just your presence alone makes my day go bad, why can't you just bury your face some where or just burst in to atoms or something like that?

2) And YOU! Don't think i'll forget you.You just have to kick some one who is down on the floor right? What , are you some mental deprive or something? Stop thinking , its you! Its not like there are many people out there who would do what you did.Utterly shameless . Wait. You never consider what others perspective for you is right. Whats shame to you.Arrogant self centered bastard.

3) The world doesn't revolve around you now so wake up. Whats your problem pushing every one around and giving your own responsibilities to others who didn't deserve them. You wanna live a life , every one else wants to . Please do what you're supposed to do . Have profession in being somebody who holds responsibilities ,not a jerk.

4) I knew what you did . I saw those words you've said and you didnt know how much hate i had build up . Now i'm telling you ,mofo, u're one of the worst. If you're name were to be a verb or a noun or an adjective in a dictionary, you'll be describe with so much negative adjectives , verbs that it'ld fill up a page on the dictionary.Yes , the fonts u get from and mini oxford out there.

5)Look , our existence is nearing 1/5 a century on earth , but how come you make me feel like you have a mentality of a pre school? I ask you another question, are you a retard? I ask you another question again, are you mentally challenged? I ask you yet another question again , do you understand the words above? They are refering to you.

6)I'm really glad that you existed . I'm really glad that you met me . Or i met you.. Ay, one way or another. I'm glad. If i could ever ask for more is for me to spend more time with you. I could never get enough of it . All this time , i just wanted to tell you these..i think=D

7)You're always there for me . Showing support , cushioning my fall. Every time i felt cold and shunned i felt u're warmth embrace me.If i could,I wished that i could always be there for you. I regret not having the selfnessless attitude you had. Sorry

8)We would talk all night through if we could. I know that.This un limited words that just kept flowing out like infinity just seems so magical. Its people like you that spicen up my life , paint the grey skies blue for me. Thanks eh.

9)Jeeze , its been so long. Where the hell are you ?Its been great having you around back then , but when? zomg , its been so long since we last talk. I hope u're doing fine eh, tsk , i miss you. Don't worry , i'm sugar free. XD

10) Hey. I love you. YES , you. Not just some other pretty faces around. More then what meets the eye. Its you. Yes, i love you. Say you do too please.

No comments: