Monday, January 22, 2007

Epidemic

I really shouldn't be posting now.. It makes me feel too guilty.Oh well.

So , the sem tests are next week. Damn , time passed so fast , i can't catch up. Maybe i don't need to after all.

Been studying and playing lotsa vball lately. I had this sudden urge to pick up an alternative language , spanish or french would be nice. However , the asian fever still remains and i think jap would be good too, no korean. =D Ay, i think it'ld be qutie some time for that to become a reality. Theres so much stuffs to do.

Some one called me today and asked me to go over to India to volunteer to help the needies there. I was like, Zomg, of all place India. Imagine. Me and that place. I think those who know me well should know the consequences. Nevertheless, i agreed . I thought it'ld be a good experience and its a good time for me to atone for sins i might be committing. Any one wanna join ? I can ask for extra slots.

I was talking to Jp about passion and stuffs.. We lose passion over certain things over time and all. Some times we quit. How ever , there are things that we can't quit . We can't just say no because we don't have the passion to do so. Like our job , or academic wise , our studies. Some times , our passion got to do with the purpose of what we do. Like i cycle because i enjoy cycling . Purpose of cycling is to enjoy cycling.I can't possibly fufil the purpose of enjoying to cycle if i've lost my passion to cycle.

I turned down the offer from saca to join the team's training.There are just too many reasons i can't and won't go. Mainly the lack in passion. I guess. Then there is the excrutiating pain as well. I can't train well under these circumstances.Its kinda sad.Again.


Help us!

No comments: