Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Theres a reason why happy endings are fictionous

This will be a post of myself and my day . Don't bother reading if you are looking for smth else.

Had a bad day today. A very bad fall. Alicia left us already , a big dismay . The fact that now we don't have an officer which understands the plight of the cyclists worries me. The letter box was opened today. Too much information was stored in there for too long. I felt the immense regret and dissappointment when i saw those demerit points. I kinda felt betrayed. I was pissed with myself .

The dispute over the club rooms had really pulled me down alot. The debate with the rock climbers had gotten quite hostile over the weeks . Every time i thought it was getting some where , its back to square one again. Today,i had yet another set back now that another officer had told the daiko drums to put the drums into the new room. I don't have any idea whats that all about ,and its bobbing me alot .Now that alicia is gone , i've one less option to rely on. The game is getting very tough to play , seemingly handicapped , and i feel the heavy pressure building up .

I fear the worst to have the club being closed down,at the hands of mine. I try my best not to let the club members down and every time i did , i hated that feeling. I haven't been a very good leader to start with perhaps. There is just so much going through that little or none would understand.

No comments: