Monday, January 15, 2007

Thrown of the tracks

Projects are all dued today, and it was all cleared nicely. Much thanks to my team mates i guess.. I'm supposed to feel relieved, but i'm not getting any better.I guess nobody understands what i'm going through cause i didn't told any one. No, not that i don't want to, i didn't know who , or what , or how or when or where to have some to talk to . Don't try, I can't talk if i just couldn't.

Some times i don't know what i'm going through too, cause i will just start looking at the bigger picture and get all these dissappointments coming back at me. No , I'm not ok. I got plenty of words to say , i've got a million words which relates to sadness running in my head.

I don't mean to hurt any one when i'm like that. I tend to. Well, i'm just a fucked up personality to start with rite?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: