Saturday, January 13, 2007

$1.10 movie ticket

Thank god its Friday night and I don't know how i did it, but i survive yet another week in sp..

So i stayed in school for some good rotting session after which i joined the guys and we went to bugis aiming to get clothes for itp. We couldn't get any thing much but i got myself a pair of pants for 25 bucks. Its a rip off. =D

Guys night out is fun ..

The rain was unrelenting though , it went on for the whole day. I'm not exactly annoyed with that , in fact i actually preferred the cool weather,but its annoying to walk around with wet shoes .

I boarded the bus home , and it was damn packed and i didn't topped up my ez-link card. I only had $1.10 of coins with me then , i prayed for the bus conductor to be kind and let me board, thank god he did.I played the zen with my newly created play list . All the hits i love~

The passengers eventually filled up the bus and i was standing at the front door, so packed that i couldn't even raise my arm to retrieve my bus ticket. Then the bus stop and the entrance open , grumpy old man wanted to board the bus but it was filled to the steps of the entrance already. He then pushed and shoved his way through , almost toppling midget guy in front of him. Then grumpy old man went on rapping in hokkien that he needs to push , or else he won't be able to get on board(deciphered with my Superb hokkien) .

Midget guy couldn't stand him and shouted back in another series of hokkien words translated..." WTF , want to fight is it? Why keep pushing.. want to fight come on la. " I was quite shock that he actually said that to grumpy old man. Though any normal person will be pissed, i think they just will get off with the fact that he is a grumpy old man who is most probably senile already. The grumpy old man didn't gave in and went on ranting in hokkien explaining why he push and shove and he doesn't want to fight.Midget guy of course got angrier and was already in some sort of weird fighting pose.

This is where i get in the picture. I was caught in between them both, quite closely, as the bus is extremely packed. Breaking Benjamin's songs always get me into mode where i seemed to live on hate. Diary of Jane was playing when the both of them are arguing, i couldn't take it any more I put my arm on the pole in between them and stared at midget guy.

He seemed appaled and turn to me with anguished eyes."What the fuck u want? You want to fight is it? He push me first!" midget guy retorted. Grumpy old man was ushered by a kind lady who offered her seat to him . I continued my gaze, as cold as i could make it , at midget guy. Some other passengers made a small path with the little space they had and told midget guy to move inside . The midget guy continued his "I dare you to beat me " stare for moments and turned to the old man and shouted " you better be careful..." in hokkien and walked to the rear of the bus with one last stare at me.

I could still hear grumpy old man grumbling in hokkien to the guy seated beside him and that guy was annoyed as well and put on his ear piece. Pff, he is one hell of a jack ass grumpy old man alright.Yui was singing her song to me when i slip back my ear piece, ever so sweet.Well, so much for my $1.10 worth of movie ticket.

No comments: