Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thats was categorised under the word POINTLESS

So recently saw a growth spurt of hopeful star wannabes on national TV . From the dance floor , to the idols series and super stars and so on. I lay my hands down and praise the courage these people have packed in themselves when they went for these competitions which is portrayed to like millions of people. Point made , if you're good they can see, but if you're bad you're going to have halve a world making a joke out of you. Now that's true courage for you.

I love these reality competitive shows. Its so packed of drama , emotions , reality and woo ts. COMEDY.I love the beginnings for these shows. The beginning of these shows are like the best part of it. It gets boring towards the end. -__- Ironically enough.

Its where the parodies , accidents , comedians by nature , emotions all come out . I love it. Especially when the judges of the competition had their face like this..-_-Or we have Simon Cowell on the show, I love logical sarcasm




I wish they can just air the beginnings of the shows . Just that would do. =D

No comments: